#Moderator Nindroid...
Post: #5
I definitely see some potential in you, but I don't know whether you have met enough of it yet. I personally have never seen you be serious in any situation. So could you possibly give me an example of a situation in which you were serious in, and how you were serious? I need proof that you can be serious should a situation arise, and I think this is the quickest way to do it.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201312:14 AM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Eleves_202 - 06-21-201310:46 AM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by StorAxis - 06-21-201303:54 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201311:09 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:18 PM
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-25-201312:12 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-20-201310:36 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)