#Moderator ManlyWasabi
Post: #9
Re-examining this, I feel I can look past your silent nature thanks to your response. I believe my biggest problem was what looked like a lack of effort in the app, and to be honest, it still does. It makes me question how much you truly want to be a mod.

So here's what I want. I want you to re-answer the question of why you want to be a mod, but more completely. I don't think you'll be a bad mod, but I want to see how much effort you're willing to put into this. I will base whether or not to accept this based on your response.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-09-201306:33 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by ibanezboy - 07-10-201305:16 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Meatboy5 - 07-10-201308:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by EdnaMode10 - 07-10-201309:17 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-10-201309:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-10-201312:58 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-10-201301:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheRealBadman - 07-11-201305:03 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-16-201309:12 PM
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-17-201303:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:16 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by mikey288 - 07-20-201310:27 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-12-201401:01 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Bluevertro - 02-12-201402:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-12-201404:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-12-201404:50 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-12-201407:37 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-13-201411:24 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201401:22 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-15-201405:34 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-13-201405:38 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 02-14-201412:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201406:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-13-201408:26 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-14-201403:23 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-16-201410:51 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-16-201404:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)