Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85
Post: #7
So we all agree that he should be banned? On total ban requests, I seem to be 2-0.

Maybe I should take up story boarding and be a crime scene investigator for the server or something lol. [hr]
Thank you Christian. I appreciate the comment.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by Eleves_202 - 07-11-201301:14 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by ibanezboy - 07-11-201305:20 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by Meatboy5 - 07-11-201307:16 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by ibanezboy - 07-11-201307:42 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by StorAxis - 07-11-201309:10 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal for monsterslayer85 - by Eleves_202 - 07-11-201311:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)