#Moderator ManlyWasabi
Post: #6
Manly, I know you're trustworthy enough to handle the powers of moderator. The problem i have, is that I honestly don't know how well you'd do if a situation arose. You're too silent, and I honestly see you taking action before trying to talk to them first, simply because of how silent you like to be.

I also feel more work could have gone into the app. I do happen to take apps seriously, and I like to see that work was put into them, because it shows me how much you really want to be moderator. It honestly doesn't seem to me like you put much time into it.

All in all, I think you'd be good as moderator, if only you were more social. I can't say yes as of right now, but I'm having trouble saying no as well, considering how active and responsible you seem. I'm leaning towards no, but I won't make that call until I see more opinions from others.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-09-201306:33 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by ibanezboy - 07-10-201305:16 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Meatboy5 - 07-10-201308:47 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by EdnaMode10 - 07-10-201309:17 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-10-201309:28 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-10-201312:58 PM
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-10-201301:24 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheRealBadman - 07-11-201305:03 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-16-201309:12 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by rich - 07-17-201303:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:16 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by mikey288 - 07-20-201310:27 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-12-201401:01 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by Bluevertro - 02-12-201402:32 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-12-201404:20 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-12-201404:50 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-12-201407:37 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-13-201411:24 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201401:22 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by josephmeyers258 - 02-15-201405:34 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by DarkRyu - 02-13-201405:38 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by TheComposer - 02-14-201412:43 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by BinoAl - 02-13-201406:39 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-13-201408:26 PM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by iRzPWNzrRBLX - 02-14-201403:23 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by StorAxis - 02-16-201410:51 AM,
RE: #Moderator ManlyWasabi - by minicooper - 02-16-201404:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)