#Moderator: ednamode10
Post: #6
Lol you're all welcome on the religion part kinda sorta.

Edna, I personally have no problem with you. All I would say is a little more maturity and you would probably be a descent moderator.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: ednamode10 - by EdnaMode10 - 07-10-201308:05 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Meatboy5 - 07-10-201308:29 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by StorAxis - 07-10-201309:12 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-10-201309:21 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Nindroid - 07-10-201311:21 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Eleves_202 - 07-10-201311:50 AM
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by ibanezboy - 07-11-201305:23 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:08 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)