Post: #4
07-10-201309:21 AM
Personally, I believe that you shouldn't become Moderator.
You do take things very personally, and I can immediatly see you muting/banning somebody who swears. I don't know what you have against it, but we really don't need a Mod that will mute somebody after they react to falling in lava.
I also find you to have rapid mood swings, which isn't really a good quality in a Mod attempting to resolve a conflict.
So it's a no from me.
You do take things very personally, and I can immediatly see you muting/banning somebody who swears. I don't know what you have against it, but we really don't need a Mod that will mute somebody after they react to falling in lava.
I also find you to have rapid mood swings, which isn't really a good quality in a Mod attempting to resolve a conflict.
So it's a no from me.
[Image: ]
