#Moderator: ednamode10
Post: #2
Well if you were a mod and I were a denizen, I would be scared that I would be muted simply for cursing or doing something you didn't like but it was allowed on the server. You also seem to be very immature at times and that one freak out when you said you would destroy purpleville still leaves a bad taste in my mouth

So I'm a no.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator: ednamode10 - by EdnaMode10 - 07-10-201308:05 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Meatboy5 - 07-10-201308:29 AM
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by StorAxis - 07-10-201309:12 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-10-201309:21 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Nindroid - 07-10-201311:21 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by Eleves_202 - 07-10-201311:50 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by ibanezboy - 07-11-201305:23 AM,
RE: #Moderator: ednamode10 - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:08 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)