Post: #1
07-10-201308:05 AM
Hello Everyone! Its ednamode10 Here! And This is my Mod App. I'd love support from everybody! So here's the questions.
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
Because I've been on a long time and would love to be more part of the server.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
You have to be trustworthy, truthful, and happy happy happy. I think I'm all of those, but that's yours to choose. I hate to be selfish or a big brat.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
Heck Yeah :D
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I'm a girl, from Earth. And I don't want to harm you. My gameplay is centered on making everyone happy. But, I've realized you can't do that, Yet I try. "If there was more love than hate, There'd be no world hunger, (Because people would be generous, and give others food) there wouldn't be murder or suicide, (Because people would be happy) and there wouldn't be any sadness. (Which causes depression, which may lead to suicide, which leads to death :/ )
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?
My family and I go on a lot of camping trips so I may be gone for rather long periods of time. But I'll inform you if/when I go. And If I'm sick I'll be on 24/7 =D (Don't wish for that though)
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.
To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.
Kk! =D
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
Because I've been on a long time and would love to be more part of the server.
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?
You have to be trustworthy, truthful, and happy happy happy. I think I'm all of those, but that's yours to choose. I hate to be selfish or a big brat.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
Heck Yeah :D
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.
I'm a girl, from Earth. And I don't want to harm you. My gameplay is centered on making everyone happy. But, I've realized you can't do that, Yet I try. "If there was more love than hate, There'd be no world hunger, (Because people would be generous, and give others food) there wouldn't be murder or suicide, (Because people would be happy) and there wouldn't be any sadness. (Which causes depression, which may lead to suicide, which leads to death :/ )
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?
My family and I go on a lot of camping trips so I may be gone for rather long periods of time. But I'll inform you if/when I go. And If I'm sick I'll be on 24/7 =D (Don't wish for that though)
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation and never for irresponsible personal reasons.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, your Moderator rank will be revoked.
To NEVER, despite how much YOU trust them, give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. And to keep your login secure from any relatives or friends who could exploit it. Failing to uphold this, you are literally appointing a Moderator whom NONE OF US KNOW and bypassing the entire application process. This is highly unacceptable.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in either a probation or demotion, dependent on the situation.
Kk! =D
