Post: #1
07-06-201305:47 PM
#Moderator r3dr0ck
I want to be a moderator to enforce the rules of this server.
I think it takes trust, honesty and the right permissions for someone to be a moderator.
I have played for 295 hours and 13 minutes.
I am 11 and like a bit of Call of Duty and I think this server is GREAT!
I only play like every few weeks its not much but I think I would be a good moderator.
I agree to the conditions and hope I get it.
r3dr0ck
I want to be a moderator to enforce the rules of this server.
I think it takes trust, honesty and the right permissions for someone to be a moderator.
I have played for 295 hours and 13 minutes.
I am 11 and like a bit of Call of Duty and I think this server is GREAT!
I only play like every few weeks its not much but I think I would be a good moderator.
I agree to the conditions and hope I get it.
r3dr0ck
