SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia
Post: #18
I completely agree with Sephie, I think that the majority of the old Obsidia would be good to keep, because of all the history that's there (Old admin shop, old spawn, Pvp arena)
But I'm also suggesting that we could 'Refurbish' that old area, meaning that we somewhat bring it back to life and make it less outdated and messy.

[Image: ]

  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 06-22-201310:36 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by AngelZ - 06-22-201312:20 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 06-22-201312:29 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by mikey288 - 06-23-201305:15 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-26-201301:22 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-04-201308:31 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-06-201310:56 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-09-201312:10 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 07-06-201302:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)