Resigning as Admin
Post: #4
I may not have talked to you much, but I didn't see any problem with you. This isn't me trying to get you to keep your admin position; I never interacted much with you so that doesn't matter to me.

You're a much better staffmember than I ever was, and I see no reason to drop your position for so minor and nonexistant a problem. Is there some other reason that is making you do this?

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 06-28-201301:14 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by AngelZ - 06-28-201304:07 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-28-201308:11 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by Saintethan - 06-28-201311:36 PM
RE: Resigning as Admin - by BlackMajor - 07-01-201309:40 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by hugh1 - 07-16-201310:34 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 07-18-201303:52 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by DarkRyu - 07-24-201301:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)