Resigning as Admin
Post: #3
wah
neh
wha?
wat

I'm pretty sure I speak for most of the admins when I say that none of us thought of you badly. Sure, you were a bit impulsive but no bad things were said that I'm aware of

But I can definitely confirm I have not seen a single incident by you that made me think you were being irritatingly stupid.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 06-28-201301:14 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by AngelZ - 06-28-201304:07 AM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-28-201308:11 AM
RE: Resigning as Admin - by Saintethan - 06-28-201311:36 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by BlackMajor - 07-01-201309:40 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by hugh1 - 07-16-201310:34 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by ren_wolf - 07-18-201303:52 PM,
RE: Resigning as Admin - by DarkRyu - 07-24-201301:12 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)