SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia
Post: #7
I can't get on Dynmap at the moment, so please forgive me for this:

How far out from the center is Etceteria? I have a town thingy about 200-500 blocks from Ecteteria, and need to know if it is safe.

Again, FORGIVE ME!

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 06-22-201310:36 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by AngelZ - 06-22-201312:20 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 06-22-201312:29 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by mikey288 - 06-23-201305:15 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by Eleves_202 - 06-23-201310:29 AM
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-26-201301:22 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-04-201308:31 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-06-201310:56 AM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by VlperX - 07-09-201312:10 PM,
RE: SAVE OBSIDIA - Heart of Obsidia - by StorAxis - 07-06-201302:22 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)