#Moderator Nindroid...
Post: #2
Even though I wasn't there, apology accepted. I would vote if it counted.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201312:14 AM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Eleves_202 - 06-21-201310:46 AM
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by StorAxis - 06-21-201303:54 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 06-21-201311:09 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by TheComposer - 07-19-201305:18 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-25-201312:12 PM,
RE: #Moderator Nindroid... - by Nindroid - 07-20-201310:36 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)