Post: #7
06-15-201302:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-16-201308:42 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
I really haven't seen you on enough to judge your moderating abilities, but what I've seen from the lemon party incident, I don't think you would be a good mod. Now it's not posting the link that makes me think that, it's how you handled it. After you were banned, you asked in the shoutbox for an unban, you then asked comp to check it out on the dynamap, then came on the server on an alt talked to composer about the ban, to which you made excuses "I'm going on vacation tomorrow" and "Saint posted rule 34 of MLP before" then after you were done talking I asked you to get off the server, to which you said "Yeah yeah I'm leaving" Then came on the dynamap twice to send us youtube links, then after Mikey unbanned you, he told you not to go on the dynamap when banned, which you said "But it was an unfair ban". Not once did you say "Sorry won't happen again" or acknowledge you did something wrong, but made excuses, which is a bad trait in a mod. So from what I've seen I'm a no.
[b](Sorry for Great Wall of China, Typing this after a 9 hour car drive at 10 on my ipad :I)[/b]
[b](Sorry for Great Wall of China, Typing this after a 9 hour car drive at 10 on my ipad :I)[/b]
[Image: ]

