"Yes"
Right well, I should edit this, because I just said that in a childish game to see who could reply first, with Ibanez. He was previously staff, and did a mostly good job, however I think he could improve on how he treated players in some spots. I can see two major reasons for no.
One being the lack of time playing, which I fully understand, and do think a bit of time is necessary beforehand.
The other of which being that incident a bit back, where he immaturely posted a link to Lemon Party, I believe. This behavior isn't tolerated anymore, and it's worth noting that when he was Artisan there wasn't much issue with that behavior.
Regardless, my choice of a yes still stands after a bit more time. I believe he's only been on for something like a few weeks, and I believe a month is necessary.
I ALSO CANNOT RECALL HOW TO INDENT.
Right well, I should edit this, because I just said that in a childish game to see who could reply first, with Ibanez. He was previously staff, and did a mostly good job, however I think he could improve on how he treated players in some spots. I can see two major reasons for no.
One being the lack of time playing, which I fully understand, and do think a bit of time is necessary beforehand.
The other of which being that incident a bit back, where he immaturely posted a link to Lemon Party, I believe. This behavior isn't tolerated anymore, and it's worth noting that when he was Artisan there wasn't much issue with that behavior.
Regardless, my choice of a yes still stands after a bit more time. I believe he's only been on for something like a few weeks, and I believe a month is necessary.
I ALSO CANNOT RECALL HOW TO INDENT.
*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*
[Image: ]
