#Mayor CalebChrisJadon
Post: #10
Thank you all.

Nindroid you spanky FreakaZoid I think you almost give a ffff...
Scy. I knew there were those among you who could appreciate compassion defended with courage.
Henry. I'm glad you accept my playful compitition. Story's are boring without
Protagonist.
Comp. This.... Is going to be fun. I always have 1eye watching your pick and marvel at its craftyness. The other eye just wants to be sure it knows all your arrows are quivered.
Major. Your special. verus draco creatrix
Bacon. I'm going to test you faith in me real quick. But in the mean time there's this thing called a crafting table put sand in it that you dig with a shovel. You can make your own sandstone, it's amazing. Shookingly, wool comes from sheep not signs, and when you cook sand in a furnace it makes glass (also not from a sign) and its like cereal with a prize inside. You get free xp. :-p I'm just bustin yer balz ill hook you up next time we cross path. Or ask my server op. his name is nick.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-12-201302:43 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Nindroid - 06-12-201302:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Scythistical - 06-12-201303:08 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by StorAxis - 06-12-201303:54 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by TheComposer - 06-12-201304:39 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Nindroid - 06-13-201312:04 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by BlackMajor - 06-12-201304:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-12-201305:18 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-12-201311:42 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-13-201301:07 AM
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-13-201301:26 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by josephmeyers258 - 06-13-201302:07 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-13-201303:32 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-13-201304:09 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by VlperX - 06-13-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-13-201307:54 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Eleves_202 - 06-13-201308:16 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)