#Mayor CalebChrisJadon
Post: #1
Im really excited about potentially being granted the rank of Mayor. I dont want to advertise so suffice to say I come here to escape other game "responsibilities" by just playing the game. I like it so much that I spend more time here than anywhere else.

The fee of $50,000.
-Done. I love buisness.

At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'(Denizen)
-Check. #68 With 217hr+ at the writing of this.

You must have at least 5 players in your town.
-Bonus. I have 6+me; Caleb_Jadon, JayMoeBud, Tmcgee70, JohnKatie, Handy_Man_Negry, Scenic_Drive.

Please answer the below questions truthfully:

What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
-Above all else you have to want to serve the community you lead. Money, goods, ideas, protection, commerce encouragement, moral guidance, internal discipline, and design support.

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
-Nope.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I have children. I have truckloads of patience.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
I have had 2 successful buisnesses in the last 20 years. I own my home, cars, and planned for the future of my family, and done my best to prepare for emergency. I do irl.

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
-Yes but beyond that all other players and staff. Wether I agree with them or not. Rom 12:18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
People get it wrong sometimes. Respect should be given to everyone, trust is what needs earned.

Oh, and as a footnote. I have made many friends among the players, mods, and admins. I have supported the server with real money, promote Darkspin, and have worked with Viper closely to help each other out on server issues. I would be honored to be a mayor in Obsidia, and look forward to the future opportunities in Asyr, and will enjoy kicking your ass in Acheron.:P
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-12-201302:43 PM
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Nindroid - 06-12-201302:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Scythistical - 06-12-201303:08 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by StorAxis - 06-12-201303:54 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by TheComposer - 06-12-201304:39 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Nindroid - 06-13-201312:04 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by BlackMajor - 06-12-201304:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-12-201305:18 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-12-201311:42 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-13-201301:07 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-13-201301:26 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by josephmeyers258 - 06-13-201302:07 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by CHRISTIANALPHA - 06-13-201303:32 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by ibanezboy - 06-13-201304:09 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by VlperX - 06-13-201311:10 AM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-13-201307:54 PM,
RE: #Mayor CalebChrisJadon - by Eleves_202 - 06-13-201308:16 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)