The world that is Obsidia
Post: #8
[b]For you, what is Darkspin?
What makes Darkspin what it is?
What are your favourite qualities of Darkspin?[/b]

Aside from the awesome staff and community, I think building and creative works make Darkspin what it is, and it is definitely my favourite aspect of the server.

[b]What about Obsidia, do you love the most?
What will you miss about it?
Why would removing Obsidia be a problem?[/b]

Obsidia carries a lot of server history. Among all of the garbage and outdated world generation, there are some really good creations on it that hold memories to the community.


[b]Be completely honest:
Why do you think I want Asyr to replace Obsidia as the primary world?
What do you think of Asyr?
What do you even KNOW about Asyr?[/b]

I understand that Asyr is a world that adds focus on factions and pvp, but still providing neutral factions for players not wanting to take part in pvp. I believe that you want to replace Obsidia with Asyr so players can have a more updated world to play on, and also cater for pvp-oriented players. Even though it will take time to adapt to, I'm in full support of your decision.

[b]If we were to remove Obsidia, what would you want in it's place?[/b]

I'd personally like to see a survival world that's focused on building and creativity, and still having a towns and economy system like Obsidia. It would provide an alternative to creative mode for players who want to do a bit more work for their creations.

[b]Despite it's size, would you want a complete download of Obsidia in the event of it being removed?[/b]

Having a download of the world would give sense of security to players, allow them to still be able to access their creations somehow. Assuming it wouldn't be difficult to host, I personally would like a download of Obsidia if it were to be removed from the server.

[b]Given I'm actually asking all these questions, can you trust me to handle the situation as best I can, with everyone's best interests in mind? I have a dream that is Asyr and Darkspin is my stage. If I remain the director of this server, it will be my concern. Otherwise, I can focus my efforts on an entirely new server which will most likely replace Darkspin as you know it, to save costs, rather than start a new one elsewhere.[/b]

I appreciate all of the work you do for the server, and I do understand that you have the community's best interests in mind. Even though the changes will take some adapting to, an updated world is definitely needed. I trust that you can handle this situation well, and am looking forward to what you have planned for the future of this server.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
The world that is Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-05-201312:55 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by mikey288 - 06-05-201302:16 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by ibanezboy - 06-05-201304:39 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-05-201312:00 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Saintethan - 06-10-201304:20 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Eleves_202 - 06-05-201305:07 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by StorAxis - 06-05-201308:32 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by TheComposer - 06-05-201308:50 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by General Creeper - 06-05-201312:12 PM
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-07-201301:18 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by RaperisPacist - 06-07-201301:43 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by ibanezboy - 06-08-201304:08 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by mikey288 - 06-10-201305:20 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Saintethan - 06-17-201305:03 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Lunaru Faein - 06-11-201304:52 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by BlackMajor - 06-11-201310:02 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Lunaru Faein - 06-12-201302:31 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-12-201310:08 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by TheComposer - 06-12-201311:15 AM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by VlperX - 06-12-201312:46 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by Lunaru Faein - 06-12-201301:30 PM,
RE: The world that is Obsidia - by OMGBACONROFL - 06-12-201308:16 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)