Post: #4
06-05-201305:07 AM
=============================================================================================
I just feel the need to ask some questions about Asyr before answering the actual questions. I want to have all the facts.
How big is the size for Asyr?
Has anything actually happened there other than the Sky Kingdom?
Do we really need Acheron anymore? I see very few people on Acheron anymore.
I'm sorry for not answering yet, but I just want to have everything to consider. I'll answer the first set now though:
I see Darkspin as a group of people I enjoy being with. Wether hanging around with Geist and Mikey or just building something ugly, I enjoy being here. The players make the Darkspin Server what it is. Without people to go on, the server would be for nothing. While all of the management and money is needed, without people there to play, why do it? I enjoy the towns and kingdom that Darkspin features. Personally, I'd like to see more raiding/PVP/wars, but I guess that will all be a part of Asyr.
Sorry about not copy pasting. I'm on my iPod and I can't do it really.
I just feel the need to ask some questions about Asyr before answering the actual questions. I want to have all the facts.
How big is the size for Asyr?
Has anything actually happened there other than the Sky Kingdom?
Do we really need Acheron anymore? I see very few people on Acheron anymore.
I'm sorry for not answering yet, but I just want to have everything to consider. I'll answer the first set now though:
I see Darkspin as a group of people I enjoy being with. Wether hanging around with Geist and Mikey or just building something ugly, I enjoy being here. The players make the Darkspin Server what it is. Without people to go on, the server would be for nothing. While all of the management and money is needed, without people there to play, why do it? I enjoy the towns and kingdom that Darkspin features. Personally, I'd like to see more raiding/PVP/wars, but I guess that will all be a part of Asyr.
Sorry about not copy pasting. I'm on my iPod and I can't do it really.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
