Quitting Time
Post: #14
I don't get the Rth thing. When you get to know him he is a pretty cool guy.

It looks like I'll be the only one sticking up for Jesus from now on. Sad, but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Don't worry, I'm not gonna bring up religion guys, but someone bad mouths Jesus, we know what happens next...

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Quitting Time - by EdnaMode10 - 05-30-201303:21 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by ibanezboy - 05-30-201305:56 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by WizardWolke - 05-30-201306:53 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by StorAxis - 05-30-201307:37 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-30-201308:03 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by Saintethan - 05-31-201311:34 PM,
RE: Quitting Time - by josephmeyers258 - 05-30-201308:40 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by Nindroid - 05-30-201308:42 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by EdnaMode10 - 05-30-201309:19 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by Meatboy5 - 05-30-201309:33 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-30-201303:10 PM,
RE: Quitting Time - by mikey288 - 05-30-201304:38 PM,
RE: Quitting Time - by jojo54991035 - 05-31-201306:08 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by Eleves_202 - 06-01-201308:06 AM
RE: Quitting Time - by Meatboy5 - 06-01-201308:22 AM,
RE: Quitting Time - by VlperX - 06-03-201307:14 PM,
RE: Quitting Time - by rth081094 - 06-04-201305:19 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)