Post: #13
05-31-201311:34 PM
We can all be kind of harsh sometimes, yes... And the profanities do get out of hand, I'll admit. But due to your steadfast disapproval of curses, I have taking a liking to you. You're nice, and you aren't as harsh as the others who frequent this server.
But this server is full of the crazy ones. The misfits. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently, and often angrily or downright insanely. They're not fond of rules.
You have to get used to that, I guess. But if you really wish to leave...
Indeed.
But this server is full of the crazy ones. The misfits. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently, and often angrily or downright insanely. They're not fond of rules.
You have to get used to that, I guess. But if you really wish to leave...
Indeed.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]