Post: #13
05-30-201311:08 AM
Before you read this, I realize I am inactive, and have no say, just say iban posted an ap, and I needed to post :3
Now... iban is definitely one of my favorite people on the server. When I needed a place to live, I got a free home. He's one of the people who helped me stay on the server for so long. Also, he is SO DAMN NICE... I can't really think of someone kinder (besides myself). Now, even though my vote doesn't "count", I hope it will at least be a morale booster. Now, *ahem*
[size=xx-large]BRING HOME THE BACON[/size]
[Image: ]
Now... iban is definitely one of my favorite people on the server. When I needed a place to live, I got a free home. He's one of the people who helped me stay on the server for so long. Also, he is SO DAMN NICE... I can't really think of someone kinder (besides myself). Now, even though my vote doesn't "count", I hope it will at least be a morale booster. Now, *ahem*
[size=xx-large]BRING HOME THE BACON[/size]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
