Post: #5
05-30-201308:03 AM
(This post was last modified: 05-30-201308:04 AM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Cussing? Since when has cussing ever been something bad? Of course we all cuss, I use it in casual conversation, but it isn't something to be ashamed of.
Demonic worship... i don't even
who does that?
And Zahn was demoted because he was extremely disrespectful to Viper, and when he had a chance of becoming Admin again, he decided to give up in an extremely disrespectful fashion (to all of us).
Regardless we all have our own beliefs, and if you believe that this is happening and it is negatively affecting you, then I respect your decision.
Demonic worship... i don't even
who does that?
And Zahn was demoted because he was extremely disrespectful to Viper, and when he had a chance of becoming Admin again, he decided to give up in an extremely disrespectful fashion (to all of us).
Regardless we all have our own beliefs, and if you believe that this is happening and it is negatively affecting you, then I respect your decision.
[Image: ]