#Mayor
Post: #6
Okay, I'll post my reasons. I find him to be infantile. In every argument of his that I had to moderate, he handled it less than gracefully, often falling into the depths of immature yelling back and forth with his cousin, gwen. It's not a good idea to give someone who can't solve their own problems, and can't solve problems rationally, even with help, more power.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Mayor - by nabrcarr - 05-25-201303:06 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 05-26-201311:43 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by TheComposer - 05-26-201302:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201309:53 PM,
RE: #Mayor - by TheComposer - 05-27-201305:16 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 05-29-201312:33 AM
RE: #Mayor - by Eleves_202 - 05-29-201306:17 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by StorAxis - 05-29-201307:52 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by VlperX - 06-14-201302:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)