Should Scythistical be promoted to Moderator once again?
No
0%
0
No
100.00%
2
2 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
#Moderator Scythistical
Post: #1
[b][color=#483D8B]Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?[/color][/b]
[i]I miss my [s]ability to quickly dispose of those who I deem unworthy[/s] old job. It was nice being able to /god and sprint across the vast goddamn swamps that are goddamn everywhere.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/color][/b]
[i]A bit of a common sense, experience in the field and the knowledge of how to bribe Mikey and Major into doing your bidding.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?[/color][/b]
I've played for around 5 Weeks, 5 Days and 12 hours. (Courtesy of meatboy5)

[b][color=#483D8B]
Tell us a little about yourself, your gameplay, and what you think of the server.[/color][/b]
[i]I was once a Moderator of the Darkspin Minecraft server. However I became inactive and was eventually demoted. I tend to confuse/stalk server players and occasionally build up my shitty town of Santa Destroy.
I also enjoy boiled eggs.[/i]

[b][color=#483D8B]
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack there of?[/color][/b]
[i]Uh, there's going to be some good games coming this Winter and Spring so I might not be on as much, school holidays too. Animal Crossing is addicting as fuck, y'know.[/i]
-
[i]The bear shall not use his abilities for personal reasons.
The bear shall notify if he is hibernating for an extended period.
The bear lives a life of solitude, no-one shall touch the bear's [s]cubs[/s] account other than the bear.[/i]

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
#Moderator Scythistical - by Scythistical - 05-28-201312:39 PM
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by TheComposer - 05-28-201312:48 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by Nindroid - 05-28-201301:04 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by Scythistical - 05-28-201301:04 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-28-201301:30 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by Meatboy5 - 05-28-201301:37 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by mikey288 - 05-28-201301:40 PM,
RE: #Moderator Scythistical - by Scythistical - 05-28-201310:10 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)