Should Zahn be promoted back to Admin?
Yes, Zahn should be promoted back to Admin.
50.00%
12
No, Zahn should remain demoted.
50.00%
12
24 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin
Post: #25
I've heard much. I've seen much.
I'm saddened to know that Viper will be leaving. I didn't talk to him much, or at all really, but I already knew he was a valuable member of the Dark Spin Team. Who will replace him? Nobody knows. But as far as I know, he's irreplaceable.

To matters involving Zahn, you have most of the community on your side. Why? Only the community will know. (I actually have a few theories, but I'll keep those to myself and others who understand.)
I've heard that you've been biting ankles, especially those who mean dear to some of us. You've even done it to me out of your own immaturitiy, but I doubt you'll remember that, especially since you were under the effects of illegal narcotics. Your "monthly" illigal narcotic take-in.

I also saw that you left the server because you lost Admin? Angel lost admin. Sure he was mad, but he didn't leave the server. He's still our favorite #1 veteran. You know what that showed me? Under all that screaming and sniper rampage, he's actually a respectable professional. You?
"Give me power or I'm out of this dump."
Sorry Zahn, but the position needs to be given to another. Someone who cares. Someone we can trust. Someone who can better the future of the servers.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-26-201311:45 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201311:48 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-26-201311:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-26-201311:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201311:59 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Pablo9992 - 05-26-201301:33 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201301:44 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201302:40 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201309:51 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201301:53 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201308:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201309:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-26-201310:08 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201309:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201310:30 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201310:37 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mrminority - 05-27-201311:14 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201301:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:11 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Meatboy5 - 05-27-201302:19 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:47 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Lunaru Faein - 05-27-201303:23 PM
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-27-201304:00 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by minicooper - 05-27-201304:41 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201304:56 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201307:20 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-27-201307:22 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-27-201310:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-27-201311:43 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-28-201301:06 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-28-201309:58 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by ibanezboy - 05-28-201301:17 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-28-201306:50 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-28-201307:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-28-201307:56 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)