Post: #19
05-27-201311:14 AM
This is my only reply to this thread, do not expect any sort of replies from me if you quote it.
The fact that you disrespected the man pretty much keeping the server together out of charity, who got a job to help pay for the funds of the internet, who spent hours of his FREE TIME in the background making everything run smoothly, troubleshooting, and dealing with our bullshit quite frankly sickens me.
Don't get me wrong Zahn, I love you in a completely hetero way, but that's unacceptable.
I do understand that you love the playerbase to no extent, but you must realize that Viper was the man making sure that the players were safe and secure in their home server.
The fact still stands that you also didn't bother to learn the plugin.
You do realize that's how every advanced plugin works right?
If I remember correctly, it took us HOURS to learn the ins and outs of World Edit and World Guard. I see no logical reasoning behind persuading Viper to install Towny and not even make a decent attempt at learning it.
I do understand that mayors and other staff members would have to learn it also, but a vast majority of them look up to you as a King.
What kind of King leaves his people hung to dry?
The fact that you disrespected the man pretty much keeping the server together out of charity, who got a job to help pay for the funds of the internet, who spent hours of his FREE TIME in the background making everything run smoothly, troubleshooting, and dealing with our bullshit quite frankly sickens me.
Don't get me wrong Zahn, I love you in a completely hetero way, but that's unacceptable.
I do understand that you love the playerbase to no extent, but you must realize that Viper was the man making sure that the players were safe and secure in their home server.
The fact still stands that you also didn't bother to learn the plugin.
You do realize that's how every advanced plugin works right?
If I remember correctly, it took us HOURS to learn the ins and outs of World Edit and World Guard. I see no logical reasoning behind persuading Viper to install Towny and not even make a decent attempt at learning it.
I do understand that mayors and other staff members would have to learn it also, but a vast majority of them look up to you as a King.
What kind of King leaves his people hung to dry?
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:

