Should Zahn be promoted back to Admin?
Yes, Zahn should be promoted back to Admin.
50.00%
12
No, Zahn should remain demoted.
50.00%
12
24 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin
Post: #16
Then~

Pablo's Staff Chat logs:
[color=#1E90FF]
[5/22/2013 7:44:43 PM] Zahn: I'm taking it this hard because
[5/22/2013 7:44:52 PM] Zahn: of all the time and dedication I put into becoming an admin[/color]
Yeah, I guess you put a lot of time and dedication into becoming an Admin. [size=xx-small](I mean, getting Artisan then having the ranks change which automatically promoted you to Admin required hard work on your part right???)[/size]
Then when you became an Admin you became a lazy fuck who wanted more power and dogs to kiss at your feet. *cough* skykingdom *cough*

[color=#1E90FF]
[5/22/2013 7:43:48 PM] Zahn: Well, are you going to leave with me and mikey?
[5/22/2013 7:43:54 PM] Zahn: Or stay, and play
[5/22/2013 7:43:59 PM] Zahn: I respect either decision[/color]
Dedicated server Admin right here! No power anymore??? Better leave the server!!! Sure, you'd respect his decision. Then remove him for your Skype.


Actual logs:
[color=#1E90FF]
[5/22/2013 7:55:49 PM] Alchemy: .-.
[5/22/2013 7:56:03 PM] Zahn: wut
[5/22/2013 7:56:09 PM] Zahn: I am a power hungry fuck
[5/22/2013 7:56:15 PM] Alchemy: oh
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Alchemy: o.o
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Zahn: but I knew how to use the power I am given[/color] (to become the leader of a nation so that he could have a false sense of purpose and power.)
[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:56:26 PM] Zahn: and I used to build a kingdom for the community[/color] (community = those that kiss his feet)
[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:56:39 PM] Alchemy: ok[/color][hr]

Look, I'm not an intellectual guy nor do I have any real argument as to why Zahn shouldn't become an Administrator again, I just have a bad gut feeling about him.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-26-201311:45 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201311:48 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-26-201311:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-26-201311:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201311:59 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Pablo9992 - 05-26-201301:33 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201301:44 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201302:40 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201309:51 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201301:53 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201308:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201309:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-26-201310:08 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201309:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201310:30 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Scythistical - 05-27-201310:10 AM
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201310:37 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mrminority - 05-27-201311:14 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201301:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:11 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Meatboy5 - 05-27-201302:19 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:47 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-27-201304:00 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by minicooper - 05-27-201304:41 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201304:56 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201307:20 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-27-201307:22 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-27-201310:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-27-201311:43 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-28-201301:06 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-28-201309:58 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by ibanezboy - 05-28-201301:17 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-28-201306:50 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-28-201307:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-28-201307:56 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)