Should Zahn be promoted back to Admin?
Yes, Zahn should be promoted back to Admin.
50.00%
12
No, Zahn should remain demoted.
50.00%
12
24 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin
Post: #12

I still say he should not have poured out his heart into learning the plugin however, I had no idea he was going to install it and master it within one night, and after about 3 hours of thought I came to the conclusion that even if I trained myself it would take quite awhile to teach the rest of the server.


Ah yes, those logs that were posted in staff chat by Pablo.
Take a gander at what he posted, and what is actually after it.

Pablo's Staff Chat logs:

[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:41:33 PM] Zahn: Why did you invite me here
[5/22/2013 7:41:36 PM] Zahn: 2 years ago
[5/22/2013 7:42:03 PM] Alchemy: because it's fun
[5/22/2013 7:42:30 PM] Zahn: it's fun when you're not getting told you're a worthless piece of shit day in and day out
[5/22/2013 7:43:14 PM] Alchemy: that's completely different from when we joined.
[5/22/2013 7:43:22 PM] Zahn: It was
[5/22/2013 7:43:25 PM] Zahn: but now it's like
[5/22/2013 7:43:34 PM] Zahn: what the fuck happenend to good old fuckign Darkspin'
[5/22/2013 7:43:39 PM] Alchemy: I dunno
[5/22/2013 7:43:48 PM] Zahn: Well, are you going to leave with me and mikey?
[5/22/2013 7:43:54 PM] Zahn: Or stay, and play
[5/22/2013 7:43:59 PM] Zahn: I respect either decision
[5/22/2013 7:44:22 PM] Alchemy: Well
[5/22/2013 7:44:27 PM] Alchemy: I rarely play on the server
[5/22/2013 7:44:33 PM] Alchemy: because they take it too seriously
[5/22/2013 7:44:39 PM] Alchemy: Note paper.
[5/22/2013 7:44:43 PM] Zahn: I'm taking it this hard because
[5/22/2013 7:44:52 PM] Zahn: of all the time and dedication I put into becoming an admin
[5/22/2013 7:44:58 PM] Zahn: all the time I WANTED OT BE AN ADMIN
[5/22/2013 7:45:01 PM] Zahn: that was all I wanted[/color]


Actual logs:
[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:41:33 PM] Zahn: Why did you invite me here
[5/22/2013 7:41:36 PM] Zahn: 2 years ago
[5/22/2013 7:42:03 PM] Alchemy: because it's fun
[5/22/2013 7:42:30 PM] Zahn: it's fun when you're not getting told you're a worthless piece of shit day in and day out
[5/22/2013 7:43:14 PM] Alchemy: that's completely different from when we joined.
[5/22/2013 7:43:22 PM] Zahn: It was
[5/22/2013 7:43:25 PM] Zahn: but now it's like
[5/22/2013 7:43:34 PM] Zahn: what the fuck happenend to good old fuckign Darkspin'
[5/22/2013 7:43:39 PM] Alchemy: I dunno
[5/22/2013 7:43:48 PM] Zahn: Well, are you going to leave with me and mikey?
[5/22/2013 7:43:54 PM] Zahn: Or stay, and play
[5/22/2013 7:43:59 PM] Zahn: I respect either decision
[5/22/2013 7:44:22 PM] Alchemy: Well
[5/22/2013 7:44:27 PM] Alchemy: I rarely play on the server
[5/22/2013 7:44:33 PM] Alchemy: because they take it too seriously
[5/22/2013 7:44:39 PM] Alchemy: Note paper.
[5/22/2013 7:44:43 PM] Zahn: I'm taking it this hard because
[5/22/2013 7:44:52 PM] Zahn: of all the time and dedication I put into becoming an admin
[5/22/2013 7:44:58 PM] Zahn: all the time I WANTED OT BE AN ADMIN
[5/22/2013 7:45:01 PM] Zahn: that was all I wanted
[5/22/2013 7:55:49 PM] Alchemy: .-.
[5/22/2013 7:56:03 PM] Zahn: wut
[5/22/2013 7:56:09 PM] Zahn: I am a power hungry fuck
[5/22/2013 7:56:15 PM] Alchemy: oh
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Alchemy: o.o
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Zahn: but I knew how to use the power I am given
[5/22/2013 7:56:26 PM] Zahn: and I used to build a kingdom for the community
[5/22/2013 7:56:39 PM] Alchemy: ok[/color][hr]

I still say he should not have poured out his heart into learning the plugin however, I had no idea he was going to install it and master it within one night, and after about 3 hours of thought I came to the conclusion that even if I trained myself it would take quite awhile to teach the rest of the server.


Ah yes, those logs that were posted in staff chat by Pablo.
Take a gander at what he posted, and what is actually after it.

Pablo's Staff Chat logs:

[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:41:33 PM] Zahn: Why did you invite me here
[5/22/2013 7:41:36 PM] Zahn: 2 years ago
[5/22/2013 7:42:03 PM] Alchemy: because it's fun
[5/22/2013 7:42:30 PM] Zahn: it's fun when you're not getting told you're a worthless piece of shit day in and day out
[5/22/2013 7:43:14 PM] Alchemy: that's completely different from when we joined.
[5/22/2013 7:43:22 PM] Zahn: It was
[5/22/2013 7:43:25 PM] Zahn: but now it's like
[5/22/2013 7:43:34 PM] Zahn: what the fuck happenend to good old fuckign Darkspin'
[5/22/2013 7:43:39 PM] Alchemy: I dunno
[5/22/2013 7:43:48 PM] Zahn: Well, are you going to leave with me and mikey?
[5/22/2013 7:43:54 PM] Zahn: Or stay, and play
[5/22/2013 7:43:59 PM] Zahn: I respect either decision
[5/22/2013 7:44:22 PM] Alchemy: Well
[5/22/2013 7:44:27 PM] Alchemy: I rarely play on the server
[5/22/2013 7:44:33 PM] Alchemy: because they take it too seriously
[5/22/2013 7:44:39 PM] Alchemy: Note paper.
[5/22/2013 7:44:43 PM] Zahn: I'm taking it this hard because
[5/22/2013 7:44:52 PM] Zahn: of all the time and dedication I put into becoming an admin
[5/22/2013 7:44:58 PM] Zahn: all the time I WANTED OT BE AN ADMIN
[5/22/2013 7:45:01 PM] Zahn: that was all I wanted[/color]


Actual logs:
[color=#1E90FF][5/22/2013 7:41:33 PM] Zahn: Why did you invite me here
[5/22/2013 7:41:36 PM] Zahn: 2 years ago
[5/22/2013 7:42:03 PM] Alchemy: because it's fun
[5/22/2013 7:42:30 PM] Zahn: it's fun when you're not getting told you're a worthless piece of shit day in and day out
[5/22/2013 7:43:14 PM] Alchemy: that's completely different from when we joined.
[5/22/2013 7:43:22 PM] Zahn: It was
[5/22/2013 7:43:25 PM] Zahn: but now it's like
[5/22/2013 7:43:34 PM] Zahn: what the fuck happenend to good old fuckign Darkspin'
[5/22/2013 7:43:39 PM] Alchemy: I dunno
[5/22/2013 7:43:48 PM] Zahn: Well, are you going to leave with me and mikey?
[5/22/2013 7:43:54 PM] Zahn: Or stay, and play
[5/22/2013 7:43:59 PM] Zahn: I respect either decision
[5/22/2013 7:44:22 PM] Alchemy: Well
[5/22/2013 7:44:27 PM] Alchemy: I rarely play on the server
[5/22/2013 7:44:33 PM] Alchemy: because they take it too seriously
[5/22/2013 7:44:39 PM] Alchemy: Note paper.
[5/22/2013 7:44:43 PM] Zahn: I'm taking it this hard because
[5/22/2013 7:44:52 PM] Zahn: of all the time and dedication I put into becoming an admin
[5/22/2013 7:44:58 PM] Zahn: all the time I WANTED OT BE AN ADMIN
[5/22/2013 7:45:01 PM] Zahn: that was all I wanted
[5/22/2013 7:55:49 PM] Alchemy: .-.
[5/22/2013 7:56:03 PM] Zahn: wut
[5/22/2013 7:56:09 PM] Zahn: I am a power hungry fuck
[5/22/2013 7:56:15 PM] Alchemy: oh
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Alchemy: o.o
[5/22/2013 7:56:16 PM] Zahn: but I knew how to use the power I am given
[5/22/2013 7:56:26 PM] Zahn: and I used to build a kingdom for the community
[5/22/2013 7:56:39 PM] Alchemy: ok[/color]
[/quote]

also on a side note, I asked mikey if he was going to leave, and he pondered on it. IN the end I told him to stay. As if would be depriving the server of a damn good admin.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-26-201311:45 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201311:48 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-26-201311:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-26-201311:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201311:59 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Pablo9992 - 05-26-201301:33 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-26-201301:44 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-26-201302:40 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201309:51 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201301:53 AM
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201308:57 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201309:49 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-26-201310:08 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201309:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-27-201310:30 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-27-201310:37 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mrminority - 05-27-201311:14 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201301:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:11 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Meatboy5 - 05-27-201302:19 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201302:47 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-27-201304:00 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by minicooper - 05-27-201304:41 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-27-201304:56 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-27-201307:20 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by pazz_dog - 05-27-201307:22 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by BlackMajor - 05-27-201310:29 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by Eleves_202 - 05-27-201311:43 PM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by AngelZ - 05-28-201301:06 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by VlperX - 05-28-201309:58 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by ibanezboy - 05-28-201301:17 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by mikey288 - 05-28-201306:50 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by StorAxis - 05-28-201307:43 AM,
RE: Zahn's Re-Promotion to Admin - by DarkRyu - 05-28-201307:56 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)