Post: #11
05-26-201310:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-26-201310:11 PM by BlackMajor.)
Honest opinion time! (writing this at 2am is a good idea right guys?)
I myself do not actually like Zahn.
Reason? I would never be able to find myself having an actual conversation with him, rather an irritating and illogical person if i do say so myself.
However when it comes to community like/dislike ratio. I've heard more negatives then i have heard positives. In the sense that this thread right here is the only time i've heard positives, while the rest of the time on the server. Only negatives.
On another note, Zahn seems to be one of those folk who hates not having power. Frankly from my point of view, anybody who really "wants" to be an Admin, isn't a good admin at all.
There's also this nagging thought in the back of my head, as if it's trying to remind me of something Zahn has done in the past that was utterly corrupt... Though, that's not really a strong piece of evidence.
Well that seems like a no then, unless someone can convince me otherwise.
I myself do not actually like Zahn.
Reason? I would never be able to find myself having an actual conversation with him, rather an irritating and illogical person if i do say so myself.
However when it comes to community like/dislike ratio. I've heard more negatives then i have heard positives. In the sense that this thread right here is the only time i've heard positives, while the rest of the time on the server. Only negatives.
On another note, Zahn seems to be one of those folk who hates not having power. Frankly from my point of view, anybody who really "wants" to be an Admin, isn't a good admin at all.
There's also this nagging thought in the back of my head, as if it's trying to remind me of something Zahn has done in the past that was utterly corrupt... Though, that's not really a strong piece of evidence.
Well that seems like a no then, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

