Post: #10
05-26-201309:51 PM
For once it seems, I agree with Paper. Towny, no offense Zahn, pushed Viper over the edge.
Zahn, you are one of my favorite people on this server. I enjoy being with you and you can always make my day. But I think the whole Towny thing was irresponsible. You tell Viper to install this plugin, he spends a whole night learning it, and then you say, "Nah, I don't want this, remove it," before even learning it.
I will abstain for now. But I will vote later.
Zahn, you are one of my favorite people on this server. I enjoy being with you and you can always make my day. But I think the whole Towny thing was irresponsible. You tell Viper to install this plugin, he spends a whole night learning it, and then you say, "Nah, I don't want this, remove it," before even learning it.
I will abstain for now. But I will vote later.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers

