Just a thing
Post: #15
Why do you all care so much? I couldn't care less.

Btw Henry, I think you're actually on the light side of the moon. Pluto's moon.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Just a thing - by Nindroid - 05-24-201308:26 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by mikey288 - 05-24-201309:11 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by josephmeyers258 - 05-24-201312:13 PM,
RE: Just a thing - by VlperX - 05-25-201307:19 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-25-201309:49 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Meatboy5 - 05-25-201310:58 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Saintethan - 05-26-201312:28 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Nindroid - 05-26-201312:58 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Saintethan - 05-26-201303:34 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by mikey288 - 05-26-201307:03 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Nindroid - 05-26-201307:20 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by mikey288 - 05-26-201307:29 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by StorAxis - 05-26-201309:45 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Scythistical - 05-26-201310:25 AM,
RE: Just a thing - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201310:34 AM
RE: Just a thing - by Nindroid - 05-26-201310:55 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)