#Mayor
Post: #1
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
I think there are several things you need to be a good mayor:
-You must treat everyone with respect, even if they are not a citizen
-You must be able to handle situations, that you might not want to handle
-You never yell or offend, anyone in your town, or even in the game
-I believe that you must also have a lot of responsibility

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
NO! I would never abandon my town unless I stop playing Minecraft. I love this game, I have days upon days of playing time so I wont stop playing Minecraft for a while.

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes. I can handle situations very well. I will always try to help the citizen the best that I can. I will help anyone, even if they are not a citizen. I also loving helping people the best that I can.

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes, I love having money at all times. If I don't have money, I will work to get it. I very rarely spend my money, in the game and in the real world.

Will you treat citizens with respect?
I will always treat everyone with respect, even of they are not a citizen. With out my citizens what would be the point in becoming Mayor? My citizens mean very much to me.

The citizens of my town:
-alex0429
-billybob1109
-mikeyd2029
-ednamode10
-SoldiersxCREED
-darkassassin
-Nater1220
-iS2JELLO
-darthmual
-epiccraft1595
Bobby9407 and LEVIJH13 help me with the town when I am not on.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
#Mayor - by nabrcarr - 05-25-201303:06 AM
RE: #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 05-26-201311:43 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by TheComposer - 05-26-201302:55 PM,
RE: #Mayor - by Eleves_202 - 05-26-201309:53 PM,
RE: #Mayor - by TheComposer - 05-27-201305:16 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by josephmeyers258 - 05-29-201312:33 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by Eleves_202 - 05-29-201306:17 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by StorAxis - 05-29-201307:52 AM,
RE: #Mayor - by VlperX - 06-14-201302:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)