Post: #17
05-24-201305:27 PM
That time I spawned hundreds of doors when I first got worldedit and crashed the server
All the fun I had with the /nick command
Building rackcity
That long-ass PVP battle that went on for about half an hour
Skype calls with all you guize ;w;
Griefing the shit out of Kanto and rackcity when I was done with them
Getting that massive herbalism score on my old account
When Kanto got covered in cake
Cheating in spleef arena
All the pixel art
Making fireworks
Oh, and this
All the fun I had with the /nick command
Building rackcity
That long-ass PVP battle that went on for about half an hour
Skype calls with all you guize ;w;
Griefing the shit out of Kanto and rackcity when I was done with them
Getting that massive herbalism score on my old account
When Kanto got covered in cake
Cheating in spleef arena
All the pixel art
Making fireworks
Oh, and this
[Image: ]
