Server Status
Post: #7

I would say less overall additions to what we currently have. I'll also be heavily reliant on users pinging me to tell me I need to update plugins. Can't say it's for the better -- but these servers have been around for over 13 years hosting games 4 computers ago. Changes happen and popularity changes based on amazing admins like Viper.

The server won't ever die and your creations have great back-ups. I also can supply creations to anyone if they would like them prior to departure.

I see some leaving now, just let me know..
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server Status - by darkspin - 05-23-201308:25 AM,
RE: Server Status - by AngelZ - 05-23-201308:29 AM,
RE: Server Status - by rth081094 - 05-23-201308:35 AM,
RE: Server Status - by Eleves_202 - 05-23-201308:56 AM,
RE: Server Status - by rth081094 - 05-23-201309:17 AM,
RE: Server Status - by darkspin - 05-23-201311:58 AM
RE: Server Status - by Eleves_202 - 05-23-201309:29 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)