Sayonara, friends.
Post: #3
I'm sorry to see you both go.

AND THIS NEXT SENTENCE IS A JOKE:

Can I have either one of your posts?

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sayonara, friends. - by josephmeyers258 - 05-23-201309:38 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by AngelZ - 05-23-201309:41 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by Eleves_202 - 05-23-201309:54 AM
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-23-201310:03 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by josephmeyers258 - 05-23-201310:54 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by AngelZ - 05-23-201311:33 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)