Sayonara, friends.
Post: #1
First off, please don't think this is all about Viper leaving - It's not.
He just helped give me the courage to follow suit on what I've been considering for a couple weeks now.
I, Joseph Meyers, formally resign my post as moderator, effective immediately. I simply don't believe that I'm going to be on enough to do my duties properly, and it's unfair for me to hold the spot if I can't uphold my responsibility.[hr]
In addition, I wish to announce the start of my hiatus - I may not be able to get on much at all over the next few weeks.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sayonara, friends. - by josephmeyers258 - 05-23-201309:38 AM
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by AngelZ - 05-23-201309:41 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by Eleves_202 - 05-23-201309:54 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-23-201310:03 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by josephmeyers258 - 05-23-201310:54 AM,
RE: Sayonara, friends. - by AngelZ - 05-23-201311:33 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)