Post: #6
05-22-201306:59 AM
So many good times, where can I start?
The best was when Saint, Geist, and Mii where telling me about Mason, and teleported me to Geist's giant toilet. It really drove me to try to become staff for some reason.
Close second is when NASPIG was added to the Games world. Sadly, no one ever used it.
The best was when Saint, Geist, and Mii where telling me about Mason, and teleported me to Geist's giant toilet. It really drove me to try to become staff for some reason.
Close second is when NASPIG was added to the Games world. Sadly, no one ever used it.
[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]
[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]
Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers
There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
