Post: #22
05-21-201306:45 PM
[color=#DCDCDC][size=medium]Well
I don't...
I don't really...
I just...
fuck.[/size]
[size=small]I really loved playing with all you guys, even though it was really stressful and shit at times it was ultimately fun.
I know I'll probably lose contact with a lot of you since this is kinda the one thing that connected me with most of you.
I don't want to come back here if it won't be the same and there will be people missing, I don't want it to be different, I'd rather just leave if it's going to change. I don't give a fuck if I sound fussy or whiny or trying to make this all about me, I'm not trying to sound like that at all, but I probably do anyway.
If it gets revived or whatever or most of us join a different server or whatever, I don't think I'd like to join in. It doesn't seem like it will be the same again...
Man I just don't give a shit anymore, I'm sorry, I just don't really want to be a part of any of this if it isn't going to be fully rescued, or at least not until I get some of my own shit sorted out. Even though this is a sad thing, it's probably good for me, I should learn to not spend so much time on something that can just be taken away so suddenly like this and use my time more productively.
So yeah
I'm not worried about losing Voipy-voip, I know we'll still talk occasionally, hopefully.
This isn't a thing for Voipah-this is more a goodbye to you guys because seriously I don't really wanna come back anymore (if that becomes a possibility) if it won't be the same...[/size]
[size=x-small](I tried to make this as little attention-whore-y and whatnot as possible, but it still probably looks like I'm trying to take the spotlight, I'm not. I'm just saying this here because it's very relevant and people will read it and take it seriously, I'm bloody fucking sorry if I look like a selfish little cunt)
[/size]
[size=medium]So[/size]
[size=large]TL;DR fuck this, it probably won't be the same anymore, so I'm hopping out of here too.[/size][/color]
[size=xx-small][color=#696969]Goddamn I sound like a cunt and I'll probably regret this as soon as I post it[/color][/size]
I don't...
I don't really...
I just...
fuck.[/size]
[size=small]I really loved playing with all you guys, even though it was really stressful and shit at times it was ultimately fun.
I know I'll probably lose contact with a lot of you since this is kinda the one thing that connected me with most of you.
I don't want to come back here if it won't be the same and there will be people missing, I don't want it to be different, I'd rather just leave if it's going to change. I don't give a fuck if I sound fussy or whiny or trying to make this all about me, I'm not trying to sound like that at all, but I probably do anyway.
If it gets revived or whatever or most of us join a different server or whatever, I don't think I'd like to join in. It doesn't seem like it will be the same again...
Man I just don't give a shit anymore, I'm sorry, I just don't really want to be a part of any of this if it isn't going to be fully rescued, or at least not until I get some of my own shit sorted out. Even though this is a sad thing, it's probably good for me, I should learn to not spend so much time on something that can just be taken away so suddenly like this and use my time more productively.
So yeah
I'm not worried about losing Voipy-voip, I know we'll still talk occasionally, hopefully.
This isn't a thing for Voipah-this is more a goodbye to you guys because seriously I don't really wanna come back anymore (if that becomes a possibility) if it won't be the same...[/size]
[size=x-small](I tried to make this as little attention-whore-y and whatnot as possible, but it still probably looks like I'm trying to take the spotlight, I'm not. I'm just saying this here because it's very relevant and people will read it and take it seriously, I'm bloody fucking sorry if I look like a selfish little cunt)
[/size]
[size=medium]So[/size]
[size=large]TL;DR fuck this, it probably won't be the same anymore, so I'm hopping out of here too.[/size][/color]
[size=xx-small][color=#696969]Goddamn I sound like a cunt and I'll probably regret this as soon as I post it[/color][/size]
[Image: ]