Post: #20
05-21-201304:25 PM
I want to say something quick.
I understand that I'm not the most valued, nor am I the most 'liked' staff-member in the server, but I'm willing to help keep the server running in any way that I possibly can. I have so many fantastic memories on this server, and I have got to know you all, and I have to say that you're all fantastic people. I don't want to see this server crumble away into nothing. People (especially Viper) have worked their butts off for the maintenance of this server, so wouldn't it be silly to let that all go to waste? This server, and all of you, have my full support, and as I have said I'm willing to do whatever I possibly can, be it donating large amounts of money, or helping with plugins/permissions.
It's going to be impossible to fill your shoes Viper, you're truly a fantastic guy and I will miss having you around. Also, if you see this, please add me on skype/steam.
Thank you so much for everything.
I understand that I'm not the most valued, nor am I the most 'liked' staff-member in the server, but I'm willing to help keep the server running in any way that I possibly can. I have so many fantastic memories on this server, and I have got to know you all, and I have to say that you're all fantastic people. I don't want to see this server crumble away into nothing. People (especially Viper) have worked their butts off for the maintenance of this server, so wouldn't it be silly to let that all go to waste? This server, and all of you, have my full support, and as I have said I'm willing to do whatever I possibly can, be it donating large amounts of money, or helping with plugins/permissions.
It's going to be impossible to fill your shoes Viper, you're truly a fantastic guy and I will miss having you around. Also, if you see this, please add me on skype/steam.
Thank you so much for everything.
