Adios
Post: #16

Are you fucking stupid? Think about how much time he put into this server, dealing with you, and every other player here. I know I may have caused some problems in the past, but I honestly am grateful for the work he put into Darkspin. I think he's one of the most patient, generous people I know. Seeing him leave makes me upset, but I understand what he goes though. It's not like I didn't run a server before, I ran a classic server with one of my old friends, and we were pretty successful, though we had to shut it down due to technical difficulties. Viper, I'd hope to see you some other time or somewhere else in the future, good luck, and have a nice time.


  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adios - by VlperX - 05-21-201309:56 AM,
RE: Adios - by Eleves_202 - 05-21-201310:08 AM,
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:14 AM,
RE: Adios - by jojo54991035 - 05-21-201310:18 AM,
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:22 AM,
RE: Adios - by Pablo9992 - 05-21-201312:42 PM
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201310:33 AM,
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201310:47 AM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201311:03 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201311:06 AM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:13 AM,
RE: Adios - by niagra127 - 05-21-201311:25 AM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201311:39 AM,
RE: Adios - by BlackMajor - 05-21-201311:50 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201312:05 PM,
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201312:27 PM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201312:47 PM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201301:04 PM,
RE: Adios - by josephmeyers258 - 05-21-201301:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by StorAxis - 05-21-201304:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by Scythistical - 05-21-201305:16 PM,
RE: Adios - by ren_wolf - 05-21-201306:45 PM,
RE: Adios - by RaperisPacist - 05-21-201308:09 PM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:50 PM,
RE: Adios - by xxDraa - 05-22-201304:51 AM,
RE: Adios - by TheRealBadman - 05-28-201302:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)