Post: #12
05-21-201311:39 AM
Really?
Well shit.
I'm sorry it had to end this way Viper, I truly am.
You've managed the server for longer than I've been a member of it, and I'm proud to say that I appreciate everything you did for the community.
I sympathize with you though; I also "left" the server for the anarchy that occurs behind the curtains where our staff lie. Don't get me wrong, I love each and every member of the playerbase like a member of my own family, but I couldn't stand the constant arguing in our Skype chats and the sheer unproductivity. I assumed that Asyr would be delayed indefinitely and took my ideas with me. I've been gone for so long that I've lost most of my interest in playing minecraft besides with my IRL friends...
But I digress. I thought you were a miracle worker for not only running the server full time, but having an actual life with people and money involved too.
I suppose we all knew that you weren't staying forever; life would eventually take its hold on you and pull you away from the server.
I do hope that you find having a life enjoyable.
[Image: ]
God speed you magnificent bastard.
Well shit.
I'm sorry it had to end this way Viper, I truly am.
You've managed the server for longer than I've been a member of it, and I'm proud to say that I appreciate everything you did for the community.
I sympathize with you though; I also "left" the server for the anarchy that occurs behind the curtains where our staff lie. Don't get me wrong, I love each and every member of the playerbase like a member of my own family, but I couldn't stand the constant arguing in our Skype chats and the sheer unproductivity. I assumed that Asyr would be delayed indefinitely and took my ideas with me. I've been gone for so long that I've lost most of my interest in playing minecraft besides with my IRL friends...
But I digress. I thought you were a miracle worker for not only running the server full time, but having an actual life with people and money involved too.
I suppose we all knew that you weren't staying forever; life would eventually take its hold on you and pull you away from the server.
I do hope that you find having a life enjoyable.
[Image: ]
God speed you magnificent bastard.
u guys like minions ??? :exclamation:
