Adios
Post: #6
Jakpet, I am absolutely disgusted with your behavior. It is only because of Viper that you are back on this server, and I was prepared to give you a chance because [i][b]HE[/b][/i] asked it of me. You've just ruined your chance and broken your probation. Enjoy the banhammer when I get around to it.

Regards to the actual point of this post -
I have probably had a hand of pushing Viper to this point, and I apologise deeply for it. It'll be sad to let your management of this server go, and in my own personal opinion, it will most likely die without your management. I'm pretty sure that every decent person on this sever will be sad to see you go. I also apologize for the way I reacted towards Towny being installed.
I hope we can keep in contact.
Adios.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adios - by VlperX - 05-21-201309:56 AM,
RE: Adios - by Eleves_202 - 05-21-201310:08 AM,
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:14 AM,
RE: Adios - by jojo54991035 - 05-21-201310:18 AM,
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:22 AM,
RE: Adios - by Pablo9992 - 05-21-201312:42 PM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201310:33 AM
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201310:47 AM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201311:03 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201311:06 AM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:13 AM,
RE: Adios - by niagra127 - 05-21-201311:25 AM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201311:39 AM,
RE: Adios - by BlackMajor - 05-21-201311:50 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201312:05 PM,
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201312:27 PM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201312:47 PM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201301:04 PM,
RE: Adios - by josephmeyers258 - 05-21-201301:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by StorAxis - 05-21-201304:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by Scythistical - 05-21-201305:16 PM,
RE: Adios - by ren_wolf - 05-21-201306:45 PM,
RE: Adios - by RaperisPacist - 05-21-201308:09 PM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:50 PM,
RE: Adios - by xxDraa - 05-22-201304:51 AM,
RE: Adios - by TheRealBadman - 05-28-201302:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)