Adios
Post: #2
I am so sorry man. This server will never be the same without you.

I am also sorry for any trouble I have caused you or any of the other staff. It's time we all working like staff.

If the general populace does not mind, especially BlackMajor, I will work up a thread about a new server government. I will handle everything, it is the least I can do.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Adios - by VlperX - 05-21-201309:56 AM,
RE: Adios - by Eleves_202 - 05-21-201310:08 AM
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:14 AM,
RE: Adios - by jojo54991035 - 05-21-201310:18 AM,
RE: Adios - by jakpet - 05-21-201310:22 AM,
RE: Adios - by Pablo9992 - 05-21-201312:42 PM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201310:33 AM,
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201310:47 AM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201311:03 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201311:06 AM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:13 AM,
RE: Adios - by niagra127 - 05-21-201311:25 AM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201311:39 AM,
RE: Adios - by BlackMajor - 05-21-201311:50 AM,
RE: Adios - by mikey288 - 05-21-201312:05 PM,
RE: Adios - by Nindroid - 05-21-201312:27 PM,
RE: Adios - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-21-201312:47 PM,
RE: Adios - by mrminority - 05-21-201301:04 PM,
RE: Adios - by josephmeyers258 - 05-21-201301:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by StorAxis - 05-21-201304:25 PM,
RE: Adios - by Scythistical - 05-21-201305:16 PM,
RE: Adios - by ren_wolf - 05-21-201306:45 PM,
RE: Adios - by RaperisPacist - 05-21-201308:09 PM,
RE: Adios - by AngelZ - 05-21-201311:50 PM,
RE: Adios - by xxDraa - 05-22-201304:51 AM,
RE: Adios - by TheRealBadman - 05-28-201302:15 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)