I'm sorry everyone.
Post: #9
I don't give a fuck how much you trust someone, NEVER give someone else access to your account if you are on this staff. It is not YOUR call. You literally appointed someone as staff whom NONE OF US KNOW.

This is beyond unacceptable and will remain a stain on your reputation as staff, for a very long time.

I won't suspend you because I think you've learnt your lesson enough and you've shown initiative to explain and apologize here. But that doesn't rid our minds of what you've done.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:00 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201304:52 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:57 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201305:01 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by ren_wolf - 05-17-201307:46 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by mikey288 - 05-17-201309:56 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by AngelZ - 05-18-201312:44 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-18-201308:47 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by VlperX - 05-18-201301:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)