I'm sorry everyone.
Post: #2
I'll accept the apology this once, I'm a fan of second chances. It didn't seem like it was you, but my patience got worn down over time to the point where I had to do something.

And as a note for the future: It's not a good idea to EVER hand over your account for someone else to use when you are staff. That's the main problem I have from this scenario, not the fact that I was agitated. That I can forgive easily. I just hope you know not to give it up again.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:00 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201304:52 PM
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:57 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201305:01 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by ren_wolf - 05-17-201307:46 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by mikey288 - 05-17-201309:56 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by AngelZ - 05-18-201312:44 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-18-201308:47 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by VlperX - 05-18-201301:18 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)