I'm sorry everyone.
Post: #1
Alright everyone, a quick apology.

Over the course of the day, you may have noticed that my behaviour has been "rather odd"
This is because I let my mate on for the day, so he could build me a sugar cane farm.
I'm not fully aware of what he has done, but he has said he has got me banned temporarily.
He would like me to apologize on his behalf to the following people:
Mikey
Comp
Meat
Major
Scyth
That is all the people that he has told me he was irritating (Sorry if I left anyone out). I'm extremely sorry that you have all had to deal with this childish, and vile behaviour, and I hope you can accept my apology. This will never happen again.

Keep up the good work everyone,
Henry.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:00 PM
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201304:52 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-17-201304:57 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by TheComposer - 05-17-201305:01 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by ren_wolf - 05-17-201307:46 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by mikey288 - 05-17-201309:56 PM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by AngelZ - 05-18-201312:44 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by StorAxis - 05-18-201308:47 AM,
RE: I'm sorry everyone. - by VlperX - 05-18-201301:18 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)