Should people applying for Mayor be charged?
Yes, I believe they should be charged 10k.
92.86%
13
No, applying for Mayor should remain free.
0%
0
Yes, but it shouldn't be 10k. I have voted on another fee below.
7.14%
1
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Applying for Mayor fee
Post: #5
Immediately, I can name Gwen.
And then if I look through the posts, I could name 2 others I think.

I really don't see how it's a problem we must take precautions to prevent.
But meh.. it doesn't hurt.

But I'm pretty damn sure this is purposed solely for people as horrendously despicable as Gwen.. of which we've only had one.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Applying for Mayor fee - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-16-201310:26 AM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-16-201310:48 AM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-16-201308:45 PM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by AngelZ - 05-16-201311:27 PM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by VlperX - 05-17-201310:43 AM
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-18-201304:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)