Should people applying for Mayor be charged?
Yes, I believe they should be charged 10k.
92.86%
13
No, applying for Mayor should remain free.
0%
0
Yes, but it shouldn't be 10k. I have voted on another fee below.
7.14%
1
14 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Applying for Mayor fee
Post: #3
How about the 10K is like a down payment? You get mayor, you pay the extra 40, you don't you lose it. That at least keeps it cheaper for people.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Applying for Mayor fee - by OMGBACONROFL - 05-16-201310:26 AM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-16-201310:48 AM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-16-201308:45 PM
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by AngelZ - 05-16-201311:27 PM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by VlperX - 05-17-201310:43 AM,
RE: Applying for Mayor fee - by Eleves_202 - 05-18-201304:54 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: